skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Color Your Sky by Lavette Lane
Painting, creating and finding the colors in my sky daily.
13 September, 2013
My girl
My Girl
This painting is of my daughter so I took extra care with her. I have to admit, I am pleased. She's a keeper!
Peace, Love & Horses,
Lavette
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(12)
▼
September
(11)
Final day of 30 in 30
It's a process
Baseball colors
20 Days in
Tea Time
Ochre
My girl
5x5
Painting "Yoga"
Sunday evening . . .
30 Paintings in 30 Days! Yes - I am crazy . . .
►
August
(1)
About Me
L. Lane
South Carolina, United States
A gal who loves art, family and all the rest!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment